Monday, July 31, 2006

mori.

Se supone que esto es para poner algo de "mi autoria", pero creo que ya es un poco tarde despues de quotear a dane cook y a NWA.

Lei un articulo de un man que le hace un pequeño "review" a dead rock stars, y me gusto tanto que voy a ponerlo.

"Dead Musicians Who Are Important But Are Given Way Too Much Credit and Who I Am Tired of Hearing About (they're dead. Get over it.):

Kurt Cobain:
He openly admitted to wanting Nirvana to be a Pixies cover band. He's lucky he's pretty.


Sid Vicious:
The Sex Pistols were actually the world's first boy band. And he might go down as the most whipped rock star in music history.


Jim Morrison:
I don't do LSD.


Jimi Hendrix:
I don't take sleeping pills and choke on my own vomit.


Brad Nowell:
I don't listen to Ska and I don't do heroin. But I would do heroin if I listened to Ska.


John Lennon:
Enough already.


Well that's it people. That's our list. We'd like to say that we're sorry for all these people dying. They made great contributions to their craft and that their music will live on forever. Is anyone in Avenged Sevenfold planning on dying soon? (crossing fingers) "


No comments: